WordPress software is software that you can download for free and install to create a blog or website instantly. The developers of this program have made this software so easy to use that you will not even need computer knowledge to use it. You can have a website up and running in under 15 minutes with the WordPress software. There are several different reasons why you should use WordPress in your new website. Besides the great price of free there are other benefits as well.
1. Unlimited Uses
, WordPress has unlimited uses and capabilities. It can be used to create a personal or business website as well as setting up a blog. With your business website you will be able to market new products as well as publishing your marketing materials on the internet. You can use a blog with WordPress much in the same way.
2. Stand Alone Software
, WordPress is also standalone software. This means you do not need to go out and learn other software to work with it. Once you have installed WordPress all you will have to do is login into the Admin page and set it up any way you wish too. You will also be able to use the Admin page to publish new posts and articles to the internet. You do not even have to know basic HTML to run it.
3.Open Source Software
, WordPress is open source software which is what allows you to use the software for free. You will be able to use for any personal or business use that you wish without having to spend a single dime on the product itself. WordPress is built as a PHP programming language and the MYSQL database server which are both internet standard systems that offer a high degree of both security and reliability.
4. User Friendly
, You will not need any computer experience to use the WordPress software for your website or blog. A lot of the hosting companies of the internet today allow you to install WordPress with just a few simple clicks. HostGator is a great site to get your WordPress software from. Their administration section is not hard to navigate and it is also easy to add articles as well as web pages to your sites.
5. Theme Support
, Themes are templates that you are able to apply to your WordPress site that will change the look of your site. If you do not care for the templates that come with the WordPress Software you have the ability to download others from the internet.
These are just some of the benefits of why you should use WordPress for your marketing site. There are many other benefits that people have found with using this site. You may even discover a few of your own after using this great software.
WordPress marketing is one of the most popular blogging tools available on the internet today. What a lot of people do not realize though is that it is also a powerful Content Management System that is able to be used for more than just blogging. When you use wordpress you have the ability to either a blog or a website which ever you choose.
WordPress was originally designed as a blogging tool but you no longer have to use it just for blogging anymore. With just a few updates here and there you can also use it for your website and you can either in conjunction with a blog or no blog at all. Just the fact that WordPress was once originally designed for a blogging platform gives WordPress some compelling advantages. It is designed for easy publishing and changing your content whenever it is needed. There are also other advantages that are great for small business owners as well.
1. First of all wordpress is SEO optimized. There are a few adjustments that you will need to make but overall there are several SEO benefits that WordPress provides to your for free. This saves you considerable amount of time and effort that is usually needed when you are creating your site to be SEO optimized.
2. Another great advantage of WordPress for small business owners is that the content is easily updated and you will not even have to know any HTML to get it done either. You can easily create new pages or edit your existing pages using a simple rich text editor. This is another great way for you to save money when you are first creating your site.
3. There are also thousands of people in the internet world that create extensions of the WordPress program. Just think how many free themes and ratings among hundreds of other options available to you for free. You will not have to pay the hefty price you would normally have to for a web designer because these extensions will allow you to do it for yourself.
4. If you happen to run into a problem or wish to add on custom features, there is very easy for you to find support as there are thousands of WordPress developers available on the net. All you need to do is type in WordPress support in your favorite search engine and you will be amazed at the results that you will get.
5. The final benefit for small business owners is that WordPress is easy to install. There are many companies that also offer help with your quick install to get your site up and running in no time.
Lets face it, WordPress is a phenominal tool for marketing your small business.